The primary function of the Business Development Officer (BDO) position is to build and manage the CRE Media and Events Partner Network. The individual will develop and maintain partner relationships with experienced commercial industry lenders, investors, and vendors to ensure Network Members and live event participants have real time access to industry insights and solutions. The BDO will ensure partners receive divers, nationwide brand exposure in front of a digital commercial real estate audience.
- Virtually engage key commercial real estate industry influencers to include capital providers, vendors, investors, member associations and firms
- Plan and organize campaigns designed to present our firm’s overall value proposition
- Promote CRE Media and Events at industry events and through social media platforms
- Work with immediate supervisor and key stakeholders create and/or maintain partner agreements.
- Develop and administer CRE Media and Events Partner Network recruitment plans
- Maintain fundamental understating of Pioneer Realty Capital (PRC)’s lending capabilities and PRC School of Commercial Real Estate Finance learning platform
- Perform timely live event and partner agreement follow ups with CRE Media and Event Partners
- Retain a minimum of 85% of partner relationship annually.
- Support all CRE Media and Events Partners before, during, and after live events
- Participate in continued trainee development programs and activities
- Organizing and maintaining files
- Assist on an as needed basis with projects that require additional help
Applicant understands that CRE Media and Events, LLC is a small business and that he or she may be asked to perform tasks outside of their primary job scope.
- High level of self-motivation and initiative
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong desire to expand product knowledge and procedural skills
- Strong organizational skills and strong analytic ability
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have reliable transportation
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or equivalent number of years of experience
Accepted applicants without the noted qualifications must have previously demonstrated the propensity for successfully transitioning into a new knowledge area.
- Demonstrated propensity for working with and learning technology and multimedia.
- Ability to proficiently use computer hardware, copy and fax machines, and phonesystem
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft products, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook